|Engine Type||SOHC, 4-Stroke, 4-Valve|
|Bore and Stroke||102x85 mm|
|Cooling||Liquid with Fan|
|Front Suspension||Double A-Arm|
|Front Brakes||Hydraulic Disc|
|Front Tire||Duro Kaden / 26x9R14|
|Rear Suspension||Double A-Arm|
|Rear Brakes||Hydraulic Disc|
|Rear Tire||Duro Kaden / 26x11R14|
|Dry Weight||1363 lb. (618.2 kg)|
|Wheelbase||85 in. (215.9 cm)|
|Front Travel||10 in. (25.4 cm)|
|Rear Travel||10 in. (25.4 cm)|
|Ground Clearance||10 in. (25.4 cm)|
|Fuel Capacity||8.2 gal. (31 L)|
|Box Capacity||1000 lb. (453.6 kg)|
|Towing Capacity||1500 lb. (680 kg)|
|Transmission||Automatic CVT with EBS, Hi/Lo Range, Reverse & Park|
|Drive System||2/4 WD + Electronic Front Differential Lock|
|Colors||Team Arctic Green, Black|
- 700 H1 4-Stroke Engine with EFI: The 2016 HDX has a powerful 700 H1, 695cc, liquid-cooled single-cylinder engine, except we’ve added a few improvements. The new closed-loop EFI system uses an O2 (oxygen) sensor to automatically adjust for ideal exhaust air-to-fuel ratio. This clean-burning engine produces excellent throttle response and superior thermal efficiency. We’ve also cut engine noise by 8 decibels.
- 1000 lb. Capacity Transformable Tilting Rear Cargo Box: This 56"W x 42.5"L 2-in-1 cargo box converts to a flatbed in minutes and hauls up to 1,000 lbs. of equipment and materials. That’s why so many doers can’t do without an HDX.
- 2-inch Receiver: Need to pull up to 1,500 lbs. around? Not a problem. Pull your receiver out of your truck, place it in the 2-inch receiver on your HDX and back up to that trailer.
- Spacious 3-Passenger Seat: Sometimes the job calls for an extra hand, so we added a three-person bench seat. It’s one more reason the HDX is a true working Side by Side. The 2016 has an added 3.25" of added shoulder room.
- Fully-Independent Suspension with Rear Fox Float Shocks: Now matter how aggressive the terrain, with 10 inches of travel and 10 inches of ground clearance, you’ll conquer every obstacle in your workday. Need to haul that heavy load? The 700 HDX XT has FOX Float rear shocks, allowing you to increase the air for better rider comfort.
- Side Storage Compartments: Conveniently hidden in the side wheel wells. Because you can never have enough places to store your tools and toys.
- 2WD/4WD with Electric Front Differential Lock: Stay in control, whatever the terrain. With the flip of a switch, power is delivered to both the rear and front wheels via the open front differential. In 4WD steering remains light. When you need maximum traction flip the switch again to lock the front differential.
- Duro Kaden Tires with Aluminum Wheels: The go anywhere, do everything Duro 3 Star Kaden is a great all purpose tire. With its great grip, smooth ride, and shiny aluminum wheels, it’s easy to see why this tire is a favorite among the offroad crowd.
- Power Sport Digital Gauge: Precise readings of the information you need to run wild. The digital gauge features all the essential operation information indicators: RPMs, speedometer, trip mileage, gear indicator, digital clock and fuel indicator.
- Redesigned Dash: The HDX has a completely new dash with all kinds of features. A shift lever for better ergonomics, cell phone cubby, large 1.9 gallon glove box, two 12 volt outlets and well-positioned Power Sport digital gauge.
- Automotive-Style Hood: This hood opens from the front, just like your pickup. So it’s easier to gain access to the massive 22.4 gallon underhood storage box. Plus you have easier access to the radiator and brake fluid reservoir. There’s even a lever on the hinge to lock the hood in the upright position.
- Electronic Power Steering (EPS): Thanks to variable assist electronic power steering (EPS) which activates automatically at the moment of ignition, steering your machine requires minimal effort even at rock crawling slow speeds.
- Infinitely Adjustable Tilt Steering: Our adjustable tilt steering allows the rider to put the steering wheel exactly where they want to provide the most comfort and confidence.
- High-Quality Surlyn Body Panels: A redesign of the HDX prompted the use of super tough Surlyn® by DuPont,™ a resilient resin-based material with a proven record borrowed from Arctic Cat snowmobile technology. Surlyn requires no painting, and is scratch resistant.
- Engine Displacement, Engine Type: 695, SOHC, 4-Stroke, 4-Valve w/EFI
- Cooling: Liquid with Fan
- Bore x Stroke: 102x85 mm
- Alternator Capacity: 28 amps
- Fuel Capacity: 8.2 gal (31 L)
- Power Steering: Electronic Power Steering (EPS)
- Transmission: Automatic CVT with EBS, Hi/Lo Range, Reverse & Park
- Drive System: 2/4 WD + Electronic Front Differential Lock
- Brakes: Hydraulic Disc
- Front Travel: Double A-Arm / 10 in. (25.4 cm)
- Rear Suspension: Double A-Arm / 10 in. (25.4 cm)
- Ground Clearance: 10 in. (25.4 cm)
- Front Tire: Duro Kaden / 26x9R14
- Rear Tire / Size: Duro Kaden / 26x11R14
- Wheels: Aluminum
- Overall Size LxWxH: 129x60x79 in. (327.7x152.4x200.7 cm)
- Wheelbase: 85 in. (215.9 cm)
- Dry Weight: 1363 lbs. (618.2 kg)
- Front/Rear Rack or Box Capacity: 1000 lbs. (453.6 kg) Cargo Box
- Towing Capacity: 1500 lbs. (680 kg)
- Hitch Type: Rear 2 in. (5.08 cm) Receiver
- Instrumentation: Digital
- Lighting: Dual Halogen Headlight w/LED Light Bar / Rear Halogen Taillight
- 3-Passenger Seat
- Automotive-Style Paint
- Dashboard Shift Lever with Park
- Rear FOX FLOAT Coil-Over Shocks
- Side Storage Compartments
- Sleek Side Restraints
- Transformable Tilt Rear Cargo Box
- Underhood Storage Compartment
- Team Arctic Green