|Bore x Stroke||73.8 x 70 mm|
|Carburetion||47 mm dual throttle body dual stage injection|
|Ignition||3D sequential fire, throttle position sensor|
|Exhaust||APV with tuned pipe, pipe sensor and stainless steel muffler|
|Brake Type||Radial master cylinder hydraulic brake / disc on driveshaft|
|Drive Clutch||Arctic 6 post (rpm sensing)|
|Driven Clutch||10.75 in. (27.3 cm) dia. Arctic (roller cam)|
|Front Suspension||Arctic Race Suspension with FOX FLOAT 3 shocks and sway bar|
|Front Travel||10 in. (25.4 cm)|
|Rear Suspension||FasTrack Rear Suspension with tri-hub rear axle system, FOX FLOAT 3 rear-arm shock, Arctic Cat (IFP) front-arm shock|
|Rear Travel||14.5 in. (36.8 cm)|
|Ski Type||Mountain 6 in. (15.2 cm)|
|Ski Stance||42-43 in. (106.7-109 cm) adjustable|
|Track Dimensions||15 in. (38.1 cm) x 141 in. (258.1 cm) x 1.6 in. (4.1 cm)|
|Headlight||Dual Halogen Headlight (2-Bulb)|
|Fuel Capacity||11.7 gal. (44.3 L)|
|Hand & Thumb Warmers||Standard|
- FasTrack® Rear Suspension with 141-in. Track: This springless 141-in. FOX FLOAT® 3 air shock rear suspension reduces snow buildup weight while providing a full range of pressure/tuning options.
- Arctic Race Front Suspension: Tall, lightweight ski spindles and widely spaced A-arms provide great torsion rigidity and strength. Angling the shock load back toward the rider's mass, results in optimal caster/camber to improve comfort and cornering. FOX FLOAT® 3 shocks and a sway bar provide excellent control and handling.
- 6000 C-TEC2™ Engine: This clean technology 2-stroke is powerful, durable and 10 pounds lighter than the old 600. The electronic oil pump accurately meters fuel/oil ratios by RPM and by altitude, dramatically improving oil and fuel consumption. Dual-stage injection provides a clean burn with low emissions.
- ProClimb™ Chassis: We need it to be as light as possible without sacrificing strength. The upper spar assembly design is the answer, proving itself on the scales, on trail and off trail. Shock mounts transfer energy directly to the spar assembly, the strongest point of the chassis. Rider position is ideal.
- Deluxe Digital Gauge with Altimeter: This dual LCD screen gauge has it all for the person who wants to know it all. There’s an odometer, trip meter, speedometer, engine hour, low oil light, coolant overheat light, coolant temp, low fuel light, reverse indicator and altimeter.
- Push-Button Engine Reverse: The push-button reverse is all about quick, easy activation. This feature reverses the direction of the engine rotation. In addition to being smooth it's also a weight savings.
- Mountain Skis: Lighter with an increased keel depth for increased cornering traction. They also feature molded-in “gripper” traction on the top side and a ski loop design that is stiffer and provides better hand ergonomics.
- Mountain Seat: The Cross Country is right at home in the deep powder. For more maneuverability, it comes standard with a shorter mountain seat that's great for your boondocking ways.
- Adjustable Mountain Handlebar: The adjustable mountain handlebar allows you to rotate the bars in the riser block. That grab strap is there for when you need some extra leverage.
- 1.6-in. Cobra™ Track: The Cobra's lug design delivers superior handling, acceleration and braking in soft, loose snow conditions. Flexible lug design translates into excellent off-trail performance, while unique “traction teeth” add extra grip on hard-packed surfaces.
- Type: 2-stroke
- Displacement: 599cc
- Cooling: Liquid
- Cylinders: 2
- Bore x Stroke: 73.8 x 70 mm
- Lubrication: Electronic injection
- Ignition: 3D sequential fire, throttle position sensor
- Carburetion: 47 mm dual throttle body dual stage injection
- Exhaust: APV with tuned pipe, pipe sensor and stainless steel muffler
- Fuel Capacity: 11.7 gal. (44.3 L)
- Front Suspension: Arctic Race Suspension with FOX FLOAT 3 shocks and sway bar
- Front Travel: 10 in. (25.4 cm)
- Rear Suspension: FasTrack Rear Suspension with tri-hub rear axle system, FOX FLOAT 3 rear-arm shock, Arctic Cat (IFP) front-arm shock
- Rear Travel: 14.5 in. (36.8 cm)
- Drive Clutch: Arctic 6 post (rpm sensing)
- Driven Clutch: 10.75 in. (27.3 cm) dia. Arctic (roller cam)
- Drive System: Arctic Drive System
- Brakes: Radial master cylinder hydraulic brake / disc on driveshaft
- Overall Length: 125 in. (317.5 cm)
- Overall Width: 48 in. (121.9 cm)
- Ski Stance: 42-43 in. (106.7-109 cm) adjustable
- Ski Type: Mountain 6 in. (15.2 cm)
- Runner Type: Dual skag w/carbide
- Track Type: Cobra
- Track Width: 15 in. (38.1 cm)
- Track Length: 141 in. (258.1 cm)
- Lug: 1.6 in. (4.1 cm)
- Pitch: 3.00 in. (7.6 cm)
- Push-Button Engine Reverse
- Dual Halogen Headlight (2-bulb)
- Front Bumper
- Adjustable Mountain Handlebar
- Deluxe Digital Gauge
- Electric Gas Gauge
- Low Oil Light
- Coolant Overheat Light
- High/Low Hand & Thumb Warmers
- Belt Bag
- Accessory Outlet
- Race-Height Windshield
- Air Pump
- Mountain Seat
- Tank Pads
- (Ex Low, Flyscreen, Low, Mid, High) Windshield
- Tether Switch
- Hand Guards
- Front Sport Bumper
- Premium Shocks
- Storage Bags
- Telescopic Steering Post
- Ice Scratchers
- Riser Blocks
- Electric Start